The Zensah Compression Wrist Sleeves features Advanced +Compression Technology – fold bottom cuff over double lines for extra compression to help relieve wrist tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and other wrist related pain. The fabric is moisture wicking and odor preventing. It features extremely soft Zensah fabric and is able to be worn all day. The compression technology supports muscles to relieve stiffness and soreness.
Unlike traditional wrist braces, the Zensah Compression Wrist Sleeve is lightweight and provides a full range of motion. The hole for the thumb ensure the wrist sleeve stays in place.
Wrist Sleeve Sizing Guide:
Wrist Circumference below the bone
S 5″ – 6″
M 6″ – 7″
L 7″ – up
- Relieve Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel, and Wrist Tendonitis: Innovative compression technology in the wrist sleeve helps to stimulate joints, improve blood flow, and provide support. This helps to relieve wrist pain and alleviate carpal tunnel pain from overuse injuries. Common applications of the wrist sleeve include wrist sprains, overuse injuries from repetitive work, and more
- Advanced +Compression Technology: The wrist sleeve features a cuff that is able to be folded over to add additional compression to the wrist area to help relieve pain and give extra support. Whether using the wrist sleeve for weightlifting, sports, typing, or work in the yard, you will appreciate the difference of the Advanced +Compression Technology
- Full Range of Motion: Unlike hard wrist braces that restrict the range of motion, the Zensah Wrist Sleeve offers a full range of motion. The lightweight design offers superior support without restricting your motion. The wrist sleeve moves seamlessly with you, not against you.
- Ultra-comfortable Zensah Fabric: The compression wrist sleeve is made in the USA of a nylon and spandex blend. It is made to last. The wrist sleeve is also moisture wicking and features anti-odor fabric, so it will not become heavy with perspiration or smell.
- Use for Sports: The wrist sleeve is perfect for sports. Whether looking for more support while golfing (wear under your golf glove), or looking to treat wrist pain when lifting, the Zensah Wrist Sleeve is able to help athletes relieve pain.