YOUR WHEEZY, BREATHLESS DOGGY WILL TURN PUPPY AGAIN AFTER A PUFF THROUGH SPACEDOGGY!
The SpaceDoggy is the best canine aerosol chamber you can buy. With the lowest resistance, most highly optimized breathing valves in the world, you can rest assure that your doggy gets to catch their breath during an asthma attack or for general inhaler medication maintenance.
The SpaceDoggy is Anti-Static, BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe & includes 2 best fit mask sizes that will fit any domestic dog.
Indications For Use: The SpaceDoggy Canine Aerosol Chamber is intended for use with dogs under the care of a veterinarian. The device is intended for administering aerosolized medication from most pressurized Meter Dose Inhalers prescribed by a veterinarian.
1) Remove the cap from the metered-dose inhaler (MDI) and shake well. (Must shake between all doses)
2) Push the MDI into the base of the SpaceDoggy Canine Aerosol Chamber and apply mask.
3) Very gently place the mask to face ensuring an effective seal. Take care initially to help your dog adjust to the mask & avoid any anxiety. The blue valves will move as your dog inhales & exhales indicating a seal.
4) Depress the MDI only once, holding the mask in place for 5-7 breaths. This will provide most optimal drug delivery into your dog’s lungs.
5) Repeat the steps above only as prescribed by your veterinarian & indicated with the instructions supplied with the MDI.
1) Always check the instructions provided with your inhaler
2) Always check for foreign objects, broken or deteriorated parts.
3) Replace SpaceDoggy immediately if any damage or missing parts are evident.
4) Check to see that the valve in the mouthpiece moves during inhalation & exhalation.
5) The product is not made with natural rubber latex.
HELP YOUR DOGGY CATCH THEIR BREATH AGAIN WITH SPACEDOGGY!
- ★ CANINE ASTHMA, CHRONIC BRONCHITIS, ALLERGIC BRONCHITIS, Etc. – These are all different names for similar canine respiratory conditions & are relatively common. With incidence increasing, dog owners want to know what the best treatment options are outside of removing environmental factors causing respiratory disease in dogs. → Question → Has your dog ever had any of the symptoms below? ★
- ★ CANINE ASTHMA SYMPTOMS – Respiratory distress (difficulty breathing, shortness of breath, wheezing, dyspnea), Open-mouth breathing, Cough (chronic, dry, hacking), Pale mucous membranes (blue-ish gums), Lethargy, Exercise intolerance, Lack of appetite, Weight loss. There is no cure, but luckily for your dog, just like humans, there are treatment options! ★
- ★ THE SPACEDOGGY – The most modern canine aerosol chamber available today. With the lowest resistance, most highly optimized breathing valves in the world, you can rest assure that your dog gets to catch their breath during an asthma attack or for daily maintenance. The SpaceDoggy is Anti-Static, BPA Free, Dishwasher Safe & includes 2 best fit mask sizes that will fit any dog. Help Your Puppy or Doggy Catch Their Breath, Get The SpaceDoggy Canine Aerosol Chamber Today! ★
- ★ TREATMENT OPTIONS – Commonly steroid injections or inhaler medicine. Inhalers: Effective, Less side effects, Very often less traumatic than poor doggy getting Needle pokes. An inhaler (aka puffer, MDI or metered dose inhaler) Must be used with an aerosol chamber as a bridge between your dog & the inhaler to ensure drug delivery standards are met. If an aerosol chamber isn’t used, most of the drug ends up in the back of doggy’s throat & nose, leading to irritation & mild infection. ★
- ★ WHAT MAKES A QUALITY CANINE AEROSOL CHAMBER? – Also known as spacers, aerosol chambers need low resistance inhalation & exhalation valves, so your dog can breathe medication in & out easily. The valves can very easily be used for monitoring each breath. Every part of the chamber must be able to be cleaned easily as cleaning instructions indicate in the box & dishwasher-safe. It must come with silicone mask sizes for best fit over doggy’s nose & at least partially over the mouth. ★