When life gets messy, clean it up with Seventh Generation Unbleached Paper Towels made with 100% recycled paper. These hard-working, strong and absorbent paper towels absorb spills quickly, even when wet – and give you one more way to reduce your household’s impact on the environment. Made with 100% Recycled Paper without any added chlorine, dyes, inks or fragrances. Our unbleached paper towels save energy, water and trees without sacrificing any performance. These paper towels are made with 100% recycled content, with a minimum of 80% post-consumer recycled content. They can even be composted after use. Did you know? If every household in the US replaced just one 6-pack of 140-sheet virgin paper towels with our 100% recycled product we could save more than 2,200,000 trees, over 780 million gallons of water – a year’s supply for over 6,000 families of four. *Compared to the total square footage of a regular roll 45ct 11” x 11” sheet.
- Two-ply paper towels are absorbent, strong & ready to tackle any mess.
- Made with 100% recycled paper and made without dyes, inks or fragrances.
- 24 Jumbo Rolls = 52 Regular Rolls* (120 2-ply sheets per roll).
- Absorbs spills quickly, even when wet.
- Recycled paper products help reduce the need for virgin wood pulp.