This product is a bundle of the M-DISC Support duplicator that includes a 1 pack of M-DISC DVD and Nero burning software. The SATA M-Disc Support CD DVD duplicator offers a professional and reliable solution for multiple disc duplication of CD and DVD formats. With M-DISC technology, the writers on this duplicator etch your data onto specific M-DISC media permanently, unlike other conventional data storage media. As opposed to light-sensitive organic dye use in standard CD and DVD, M-DISC is more stable, less corruptible, and is said to last ten times longer (up to a 1000 years) due to its resilient optical disc format that uses a rock-like non-volatile data layer. To take advantage of this M-DISC data backup feature, M-DISC DVD media is required. The duplicator’s user-friendly LCD display screen allows simple operation of the functions of the duplicator, all without the need of a computer to be hooked up to this copy tower, meaning this duplication machine is completely standalone.
- M-disc support: Specifically designed to ETCH permanent data onto m-disc media (m-disc media is required), supports regular cds and dvds as well.
- Life span: m-disc: 1000+ yrs, hdd: 5-10yrs, cd and dvd: 3-7yrs, memory drive: 7-10yrs, tape drive: <20yrs
- Supported Formats: 4.7GB DVD-R/RW, 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 8.5GB DL Dual Layer DVD, 80min/700MB CD-R,
- Burning Speed: For CD 2-4 Minutes, For DVD 5-8 Minutes, For M-Disc 12-15 Minutes. Supported Formats: 4.7GB DVD-R/RW, 4.7GB DVD+R/RW, 8.5GB DL Dual Layer DVD, 80min/700MB CD-R, 74min/650MB CD-RW, 4.7GB M-Disc DVD+R. Does not copy protected disc (Rented disc or Store bought disc).
- 3 year labor & 1 year parts warranty / Lifetime technical support