Platycodon is native to East Asia (China, Korea, Japan and East Siberia).
Depending upon the region, it is also referred to as the Korean bellflower, Chinese bellflower, Japanese bellflower, common balloon flower, or balloon flower (referring to the balloon-shaped flower buds).
In Korea, the plant is known as doraji (도라지) and its root, either dried or fresh, is a popular ingredient in salads and traditional cuisine.
The Chinese bellflower (called 桔梗 in Chinese) is also used in traditional Chinese medicine.
Pills : Take 2-3 times a day with a glass of water or milk / 20-40 pills.
No Caffeine, No Chemical Additives. No Food Color, No Antiseptic.
*Recommended before breakfast and dinner daily.
- Natural Herbal Pills. Easier way to eat your favorite Herbs.
- 100% Pure and High Quality Medicinal Grade Herbs [ Imported from S.Korea ]
- FREE from chemicals and pesticides. [ Shipping from US ]
- Sold in resealable, Heat sealed Pouches. Instruction included.
- Platycodon, is a species of herbaceous flowering perennial plant of the family Campanulaceae, and the only member of the genus Platycodon, has a wealth of health benefits that can be derived by including it in your diet.