Love fresh air? Bring it inside—whether to your living room spread, atop a small nightstand, or right next to you at your work. Let it do its work, choose from low, medium, or high fan speed settings. Three stages of filtration (Fine Preliminary, True HEPA, Activated Carbon filters) tackle 99.97% of particles and odors. Enjoy a cleaned-up breathing space all around it. And sit back knowing there’s a 2-year warranty that comes with lifetime support from Levoit customer service.
- TRUE HEPA TECHNOLOGY: Filters 99.97% of dust, pollen, smoke, odors, mold spores, and pet dander. This air purifier filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and filters air pollution of PM 2.5 (pollution rate) to help improve overall health. Perfect for pet owners, babies, children, elderly, or for anyone wanting to improve air quality. The perfect gift for father, mother, office mates and friends
- 3 FILTRATION STAGES: Ideal for people who suffer from allergies, nasal stuffiness; Fine Preliminary, True HEPA and Activated Carbon filters reduce unwanted odors from pets, smoking and cooking dwelling around your living spaces; Note: please remove the plastic bag of the HEPA filter and charcoal filter before running the air purifier. Failure to do so may cause damage to the unit
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: 3 speed settings, Low, Medium and High, provide options for various conditions. It’s equipped with nightlight functions with 2 brightness settings. This air purifier also operates quietly through the night
- COMPACT BUT POWERFUL: Its unique size (and contemporary design) makes it perfect to fit in any small interior or office space. Its convenient compact size fits in small spaces
- PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE: This product comes with a 2-year warranty and lifetime support from Levoit. 100% Ozone free, does not use UV or Ions which produce trace amounts of measurable ozone, a harmful air pollutant. The Levoit Air Purifier Filter needs to be replaced every 6 months and is available to purchase (Search for: LV-H132-RF). Certain units might produce mechanical noise during initial set-up which will subside after regular usage.