The Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder keeps your paper towels from unraveling and helps you tear off just the amount you need. This paper towel holder’s 11 inch wire cage is designed to fit any size roll. The holder is constructed entirely of metal, with a bright chrome finish. The holder’s ingenious ratchet system prevents rolls from unraveling. The holder allows for easy, one-handed operation. The heavy black-finished arm secures to the wall for horizontal dispensing of towels.
The Perfect Tear paper towel holder eliminates waste by allowing exactly the desired number of paper towel sheets to be torn off the roll with just one hand. The secret lies in the secure, horizontally wall-mounted base and the ratchet system inside the towel holder. By allowing the roll to make incremental turns in just one direction, the ratchet holds the roll steady during pulling and tearing, thus preventing unraveling.
Three parts come with this towel holder: a weighted chrome arm that protrudes five inches from the wall (two screw holes are on a two-inch center; two 1-1/8-inch screws and two plastic sleeves are included); an 11-inch metal dowel that screws into the arm and features a bullet-shape tip; and a flexible wire cage through which the central dowel passes that conforms to the inside cardboard tube of a paper towel roll. The dowel and cage attach to the arm without tools, but a Phillips-head screwdriver (and possibly a drill) is needed for the wall-mounting. Both standard and oversized rolls slide onto the holder. –Ann Bieri
- The holder’s ingenious patented Perfect Tear Technology features a ratchet system prevents rolls from unraveling
- Easily mount hortizontal under a cabinet or vertical on the call; mounting hardware included
- Enjoy simple, one-hand operation; just pull and tear with perfect results every time
- In most cases, paper towel rolls simply slides on and off the roller, without having to remove the finial
- The interior wire roller is designed to fit any size roll, even jumbo sized rolls