Magnesium Malate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium. It contains di-magnesium malate, which is magnesium bound to malic acid. Magnesium is one of the most critical minerals in the human body, and is involved in hundreds of enzyme reactions. Malic acid is a compound found naturally in apples and other fruits and vegetables and is included because of its role in the Krebs cycle, the energy-producing system in the body.
Made with non-GMO ingredients.
DESIGNS FOR HEALTH: Since 1989, Designs for Health has been the health care professional’s trusted source for research-backed nutritional products of superior quality. It means superior quality products and proven efficacy which means optimal results for you and your health. Led by a talented and committed team of professionals whose ultimate goal is to help people lead healthier lives, Designs for Health delivers on its promise to provide the highest quality nutritional products available.
- FIGHT MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY: Magnesium is a cofactor in more than 300 enzyme systems that regulate diverse biochemical reactions in the body. Many people in the United States may not be getting the recommended amount.
- BIOAVAILABLE FORM: Magnesium Malate is a highly bioavailable form of magnesium. It contains di-magnesium malate, which is magnesium bound to malic acid.
- SUPPORT ENERGY LEVELS: Malic acid is a compound found naturally in fruits and vegetables and is responsible for the tart flavor of rhubarb and green apples. Malate is an intermediary of the ATP-generating Krebs cycle, so it may help support adequate energy levels.
- SAFE AND EASY TO USE: Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and is Vegetarian-friendly. As a dietary supplement, take two capsules per day with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- SCIENCE FIRST: Designs for Health is the physician’s choice for effective supplements since 1989. Our customers can rest assured that when they order from us, they are receiving top quality, professional-grade nutritional supplements formulated and manufactured in a GMP certified facility in the USA according to our “Science First” approach.