Heres how Clorial, a natural bad breath remedy, can help freshen your breath: It neutralizes odor causing bacteria & helps to heal unhealthy gums. With its synergistic blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and potent botanicals, Clorial targets bad breath causing bacteria & supports the health of your oral cavity. Although Clorial cannot address bad breath caused by an underlying medical condition, it can help with all other major risk factors. Many individuals suffering from bad breath exhaust all options in their quest to manage their problem; primarily relying on their dentist’s recommendations. They are advised to use tongue scrapers, antimicrobial mouthwashes, and to receive regular dental check-ups. However, the majority of individuals with bad breath will still suffer the personal and professional ramifications caused by irregular breath odor. What they fail to realize is that their answer relies on treating the problem from the inside, instead of on the surface. Supplementing with Clorial ensures that oral health issues are addressed internally; keeping bad-breath causing bacteria under control. Antioxidants and vitamins, including CoQ10, Folic Acid, and vitamin C, assist in maintaining and improving the health of the gums. Xylitol & Peppermint Oil aid in reducing dental decay, while providing increases in salivation. Lactoferrin may be Clorial’s most important weapon. A naturally-occurring compound, Lactoferrin has been shown in various clinical trials to inhibit sulfur-producing bacteria and prevent the ability for these bacterium to use iron for growth; instead binding and destroying the bacteria and, subsequently, preventing them from releasing volatile compounds. Finally, the potent botanicals Thyme and Eucalyptus have been included for their antibacterial, antimicrobial, and antifungal activity. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Neutralizes odor causing bacteria and helps to improve unhealthly gums
- Supplements in Clorial include CoQ10, Folic Acid, and vitamin C while help improve the health of the gums
- Cause of bad breath: Some of the conditions leading experts suggest that normal anaerobic sulfur-producing bacteria that live within the surface of the tongue and throat are to blame, while others believe that certain digestive irregularities and improper diet are the main culprits
- Lactoferrin has been shown in various clinical trials to inhibit sulfur-producing bacteria and prevent the ability for these bacterium to use iron for growth; instead binding and destroying the bacteria and, subsequently, preventing them from releasing volatile compounds
- Manufactured in a GMP compliant facility where each product is tested for purity and safety