This bursitis knee brace is an ideal brace for knee bursitis treatment, including pes anserine bursitis, infrapatellar bursitis, suprapatellar bursitis, and prepatellar bursitis. It features a contoured silicone ring that helps to distribute pressure away from the injured kneecap. This ring can also help with knee stability and patellar tracking. Splints on the medial and lateral side of the bursitis knee brace help to stabilize and support the injured knee. The simple sleeve design allows for an easy, pull-on application process. This knee sleeve is constructed of a flat knitted, two-way stretch elastic material that provides comfortable compression to the injured knee. The compression this knee brace provides can help reduce inflammation and swelling at these tender spots and also encourage healing to occur. It also comes in a black color that will not easily get dirty when wearing. Knee bursitis is commonly seen in people that tend to do a lot of kneeling or bending. Kneeling can cause the bursa to swell and become inflamed. This injury can be called many different things like housemaid’s knee, roofer’s knee, carpet layer’s knee, etc. There are many ways one could injure their bursa, but working on your knees is a fairly common cause. Some activities that would require a lot of kneeling would be cleaning, gardening, carpentry, exercising such as dancing or yoga, and work activities like construction and bricklaying. Besides treatment for various types of knee bursitis, this knee sleeve can also help with the following sources of knee pain such as patellar chondropathy, knee instabilities, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, torn meniscus, and postoperative care. The bursitis knee brace is available in many different sizes ranging from XS-3XL. To determine your size, measure the circumference around your leg, 5.5 inches above your kneecap, and 4.5 inches below. It should have a snug fit to provide proper compression. If you are in between sizes, order the smaller size.
- Designed to help to provide pain relief by stabilizing and protecting the knee
- Features a contoured silicone ring that helps to distribute pressure away from the injured kneecap
- Constructed of a knitted two-way stretch elastic material that provides comfortable compression to the injured knee
- Indicated to treat knee bursitis, patellar chondropathy, knee instabilities, meniscopathy, osteoarthritis, torn meniscus, and postoperative care
- Measure the circumference around your leg at 5 1/2″ above the middle of your kneecap (Point A) and 4 1/2″ below the middle of your kneecap (Point B). Size S fits circumferences of 16″-17″ at Point A and 11″-12 1/4″ at Point B