Discover How You Can Overcome Bipolar Symptoms And Transform Your Life Forever!
Despite what you may believe, you really can have more stability, fewer mood swings, and live a happier life. If it sounds too good to be true, I promise it’s not! You can have all of this and more simply by learning how to deal with your bipolar symptoms in a positive way.
Learn how you can control your Bipolar Disorder and get your life back on track!
Have you been told you have Bipolar Disorder? Or do you know someone who does? Maybe you’re worried about your own moodiness, or you’ve noticed some concerning behavior in a friend or relative. Either way, the Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide gives you the information and support you need. We’ll take a look at the highs and lows, the triggers and the therapies.
This Book Will Show You What You Can Do To Bring Stability Back Into Your Life…
If you’ve been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder or you want to help someone who has, you’ll have plenty of questions. What causes bipolar? What can trigger an episode of depression or mania? What could happen without medication? What therapies work best? Above all, how can we learn to manage the condition? Well, this book has plenty of answers.
You’ll find information about depression, mania, hypomania and psychotic episodes. It looks at causes and triggers, and the signs and symptoms to watch out for. But it’s more than just a guide to Bipolar. The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide has practical hints and tips to get your life back under control. It teaches you how to monitor your mood and help avoid a dreaded Bipolar episode. You’ll also discover how Bipolar can be managed by implementing simple strategies and lifestyle changes alongside your medication and therapy.
Here’s A Preview Of What You’ll Learn In This Book…
- How you can create stability by developing a regular daily routine and sticking to it
- Why your diet, exercise and sleep patterns are key players in controlling bipolar
- How you can learn to spot early-warning signs in yourself or someone you love
- Why a daily journal can help you monitor your health and predict when a change is coming
- How having a support network of friends and family can help
- Strategies to put in place to avoid a depressive or manic episode
- You’ll find a brief summary at the end of every chapter for the times when it’s hard to concentrate
- Plus, so much more!
For some people, Bipolar Disorder can be a devastating condition, but there is hope on the horizon. The Bipolar Disorder Survival Guide will help you manage the highs and lows. Written in clear, simple English, this book can teach you how to take control of your life again.
Is Understanding Bipolar Disorder Something That You Need Help With?
==> Scroll up and click the ‘add to cart’ button to secure your copy now!