The Bed of Nails not only helps the body rid itself of toxins by stimulating energy and therefore triggers the body’s innate way of healing itself but also releases oxytocin and endorphins to relieve pain and induce a state of well being. The 8820 acupressure points (2142 for pillow) make the Bed of Nails a very effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation. While revitalizing and rejuvenating, it may also help you with the following – Relieve chronic neck and back pain – Reduce stress and anxiety – Improve sleep and relieve insomnia – Increase energy level – Improve circulation – Improve skin complexion – Relieve constipation – Cellulite treatment. Featured on the Dr. Oz Show, as one of the hottest new holistic gadgets to stop pain, stress and tension.
- Bed of Nails is unique with it’s higher nail count of 8820 nails that reaches more acupressure points while it diffuses the pain without lessening the treatment. It is comfortable with more efficient treatment.
- Easy to use at home treatment that is triggering the body’s innate way of healing itself. It is an effective tool for easing tension and inducing a state of deep relaxation.
- Use 10 to 20 minutes or as long as you desire. Preferably daily. Bed of Nails can be used for different body parts. Bed of Nails is used by many athletes, yoga practitioners and people who are sitting a lot while working.
- It may be used to warm up muscles and joints, or to wind down/meditate/relax, or anytime during the day in order to alleviate stress, back pains, tensions or sleeping problems, or to generally help increase blood circulation.
- For home use or easy to bring to work or on travel.