A simple timetabling schedule to make evening routines easier to cope with. If the individual becomes familiar with what to expect, and can view activities for themselves rather than relying on those around them, it allows them a sense of understanding and self determination which can reduce stress. the timetable board has space for up to 5 symbols, and comes with 12 commonly used symbols to describe evening activities for both male and females. This board can also be used with your existing PECS symbols. this product, like all our products, was inspired by some of the difficulties we have gone through in raising our own autistic son over the years, and includes a lot of strategies that have helped him to cope with some of the challenges life can bring.
- Following feedback from our customers, all images are now larger, 4.5cm squares, making them easy to see whilst still being a good size to hold and use.
- Highly durable, waterproof and resistant to grease.
- Boards and symbols all come with good quality sticky backed Velcro, easy assembly – simply pop symbols out and stick velcro on. Ready to use in 2 minutes!
- All corners have been rounded to reduce the likelihood of scratches.
- We use only Mayer-Johnson PECs images (used with permission). These are the most commonly used symbols with ASD, meaning the individual will not need to learn several symbols for the same thing. Generalising concepts by using several different specific photos for the same thing in different settings is something that many people with ASD find hard to cope with.