Add a little comfort to your day with The Abbey Cap ® – It’s a soft, fashionable chemo hat beanie head cover that’s very easy to wear. The Abbey Cap is pre tied and requires no tying, just slip it on and off you go. It’s made with soft, stretchy fabric for ease of wear and fitted comfort. The Abbey Cap was designed for women undergoing hair loss due to cancer chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. It is a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs and tying head scarves. All Abbey Caps are one size fits most. Our Abbey Caps are designed to stay securely in place and provide maximum volume and coverage. We offer them in an extensive assortment of prints, solids, textures and ruffles to go with your entire wardrobe. All our Abbey Caps are made with soft, medium to lightweight fabrics that stretch for easy slip-on and fitted comfort. Find them in Cotton Knit, Jersey Knit, Polyester, Sweater Knit, Sequined and Ruffle Fabrics. If added warmth is needed during colder weather, some of our customers wear a Turban Plus Cloche Cap underneath. Each Abbey Cap is hand sewn in the USA, with only the best quality fabrics, workmanship and detail. We know how hard it is to find the right Cap, that’s why Chemo Fashion Scarf offers over 25 different lines of headwear, scarfs and headwraps with over 300 products to choose from. We offer an assortment of chemo hats and scarves including turbans, beanies, newsboy hats, sleep caps, cloche hat, pretied scarfs, head wraps, headcovers, bandanas and other head wear for women. Find the perfect chemo gifts for women with chemo fashion scarf. Our Abbey Caps are manufactured by Chemo Fashion Scarf for cancer patients experiencing hair loss due to chemo treatments.
- Product Specifications: The Abbey Cap is pretied and requires no tying, just slip it on & off you go. Stretches to fit most head sizes. Cute scrunch band detailing. Shirring on cap adds height and creates volume. Back ruffles cover to nape of neck. Built in stretch elastic allows for a snug fit. Can be worn over or behind the ears. Comfortable, soft, no-slip, pre tied, easy to wear, fashion chemo hat beanie scarf. Made in the USA! Sweatshop Free.
- Fabrics: Offered in stretchy, light weight fabrics including Cotton Knit, Sweater Knit, Blended Knit, Sequined and Ruffle Fabric. Over 100+ Abbey Caps to choose from. We have a nice selection to match your everyday wardrobe or to wear to an elegant special occasion.
- Washing Instructions: Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Dry Flat or Hang to Dry. Do Not Bleach.
- About The Abbey Cap®: The Abbey Cap was designed for women undergoing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. It is made specifically to be worn by women who have little to no hair. Can also be worn with halo wigs, with bangs or over a full wig. It’s a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs. Perfect gift to bring to a chemo head shaving party. Pretty chemo gifts for women cancer patients.
- About ChemoFashionScarf®: The original ‘beanie’, The Abbey Cap® was designed by Chemo Fashion Scarf ®, a trusted provider of head covers by cancer centers, wig shops, mastectomy boutiques and hospitals since 1969. We offer a full selection of casual and dressy, chic cancer headwear including chemo hats and scarves, turbans, beanies, sleep caps, cloche hats, headwraps and other chemo scarfs. Add a little comfort to your day with The Abbey Cap®.